Sunday, April 14, 2013

Antiques or Junkers??

 
On the way back home from our Salinas Pueblo exploration, we drove past a junk yard that held a couple of photo op's that I couldn't resist.  Jeff was good enough to turn around, and I was able to capture these images......


These first 2 (above and below) re actually of the same "classic" car - I just couldn't decide which enhanced version I like better, so I thought I'd include them both, and let you decide!  I just loved the skeleton of it, and especially what's left of the front seat!!  I would have loved to get closer to get some really cool close-up shots, but there were "no trespassing" signs up, so I decided not to climb thru the barbed wire fencing!


The image below is of some piece of old farm equipment.  I thought it was a plow of sorts, but Jeff thinks it was something that sort of "combed" the field to get at the lose grasses, etc.  Whatever it really is, I thought it was just too cool to not photograph!  I like the lighting this enhancement gave to the equipment (you can click on the image to make it bigger).


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment