Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Morning Walk in the Airpark


Seemed like a lovely morning for a walk with Miki and a lovely morning for some great photos, too!


 I was just thinking that a plane taking off during the sunrise would be a pretty cool shot, when one of our neighbor's obliged!  I think this image just captures the freedom of flying!
 

Great shot of some leftover blooms from last year, silhouetted against the morning sky.  It looks like this was meant to be a black & white shot, but it wasn't.  The lighting was just very cool.


And, finally, this fun shot from our walk!  I just love these 2 dogs that belong to our neighbors!  Jack (big white dog) is a standard poodle who LOVES to jump up - I sometimes wonder if he wasn't named after the kid's toy, a Jack in the Box!  I can never remember the little guy's name (mentally, I call him Little Jack), but he just keeps imitating his big "brother", altho he can't jump nearly as high.  But, if Jack's jumping, then little Jack is sure to follow him!
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff, Nadine. I particularly like that one of the morning sky and the silhouetted bloom. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to see how different photos appeal to different folks!

    ReplyDelete