Monday, March 25, 2013

Artful Images


Here are some images from this weekend that I’ve made over into more art-like images.  Take a look -



This first image was taken during a hazy sunset.  Who would have thought a dried bloom could look so artistic?  The quote by Leonardo da Vinci is perfect for this image…….


This was taken as we hiked along trails at Rockhound State Park (and off trails, too) looking for interesting rocks.  As I took my eyes off the ground, I saw a beautiful landscape.  The quote about inner guidance just seemed to speak about this image, once I created a more painterly effect.  It seems to be more and more like what I’m doing…..


This image of a flowering branch was made softer by adding what I call a tissue effect.  I used a brush tool in PhotoShop Elements with a very, very pastel color and used a very low  opacity.  I used a large brush size and gently dabbled it all over the image.  I then added the quote about happiness, and love the overall impression……


I used a colored pencil effect for this image.  The bold  graphic of the original image just lent itself well to the colored pencil effect.  The quote about the past is also appropriate for this image…….

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment