Saturday, April 27, 2013

Camping at Oliver Lee State Park

This past weekend, we went camping down in Alamogordo, New Mexico at a state park called Oliver Lee State Park.  Here are just a few of the great views from our campsite!


As I look in one direction from our campsite, I'm looking up at what I believe are the Sacramento Mountains.  What a majestic view!

 
In the opposite direction, I was able to capture the rays of the sun at sunset as they silhouetted this tree.  I love the way you can see all the leafy branches - looks almost lacy, in a way.
 
 
I couldn't resist sharing this image.  See the "little dot" in the upper right area of the photo (in the sky)?  That's actually the moon in the sky during early afternoon!  I don't often see that, so I thought it was worth sharing!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment