Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Morning Glory

 
 
Woke up this morning to this wonderful sunrise - a perfect sunrise in the high desert/mountains ...
 

It looks like a perfect morning for flying, doesn't it?  The wind sock doesn't look like there's much wind and I think it's in the direction that the runway lies, and that's always good!


Can't wait until Jeff has his new plane built and maybe I can get him to take me for a ride early in the morning so I can be up in the clouds when they are this color!  Somehow, I can't quite see us getting going early enough for this, but I can dream, can't I?

 
The mountains shown area the San Pedro and probably a bit of the Ortiz Mountains way off in the distance.  At moments like this, I can hardly believe that this is the view from our back patio - who would ever have thought that a kid from Chicago would ever live in a place like this?
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment