Saturday, December 21, 2013

Inspirational Cabin

 
 I find this cabin so inspirational, I just had to add some quotations to some images of it.


This Robert Frost quote is perfect for this image of the cabin.  Whoever lived here certainly was on the road less traveled by.


And, isn't this quote so true.  Life certainly does go on, regardless of what we do or don't do.  It's a good thought to remember when we get so caught up with things we "must" do for some reason that always seems very important at that point in time.  None of us is really all that important!  Life will go on, with or without us.


This quote really hit home for me.  As I was shooting this image (and unknown to me at this moment), a friend's young daughter, wife and mom to 2 small little boys, had undergone emergency open heart surgery and it was (and still is as I write this) unknown as to whether she would survive.  We should all live every day of our lives as if it's our last, because we truly don't know how long we'll be around.


And, a positive note to end this post with - dreams are wonderful, especially as they can be guides to what our future will be. 
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment