Saturday, December 21, 2013

Misc Shots from a Great Photo Morning

Here are some other fun shots from a great photo morning!


Here's a shot of the moon in the sky as the morning sun rays are just beginning to light it up - such a pretty blue.  The little red dots on the left side of the image is my car, sitting and running with the heat on so I can periodically warm up!


Love the image of this smaller bushy tree alongside the road.  I played with the colors to really enhance the morning colors.


This image reminds me of cotton candy!  Again, just playing with the colors of the sunrise and the sky.


As I was driving home from my dawn photo op, I just had to pull off on the shoulder of the road to capture the incredible lighting of the clouds in the morning sky.  Is it any wonder why I love living here?
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment