Saturday, October 17, 2015

 
Last Morning Sunrise
On our last morning at this great campground, Mother Nature decided to leave us with a fabulous show called a beautiful sunrise!
Morning Sky
This was the first part of the sunrise.  It was a rather pastel sunrise, which can provide some of the most beautiful skies.  If you look close, you can see the twinkling lights of the town of Carrizozo.  I wonder how many folks there were up and enjoying the sunrise, too.
Day Awakening
A bit later during the sunrise, clouds began to wisp in from the north.  I love the gentle bit of texture that they add to the sky.  Can’t you just feel the sun’s rays reaching to light up all the dark corners of the sky?
Sunrise Silhouettes
I think this is my favorite image from this sunrise.  I just love the graphic feel of the various elements in this image, and how the morning sunlight sort of softens it all.  What a wonderful world we live in!
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment