Sunday, June 16, 2013

Inspired in the Pine Woods

This past weekend, we went on a quick camping trip to a national forest campground around Mt. Taylor, near Grants, NM.  Here are some images that I captured in our explorations, and some quotes that just seemed to fit each one......


As we walked thru the campground, there was a lovely little trail that crossed this bridge.  I played with this image to make it look like a painting.


Ponderosa pines were all over the campground.  I couldn't resist standing under one and just shooting up!


I know this dried bloom must be a weed of some sort, but I thought it was pretty on its own anyway.


Sometimes, if we hurry too much, we miss so much.  Not only do we need to stop and smell the flowers, for some we must stop just to see them.


When I lived in the suburbs of Chicago, people asked me why I didn't live in the city.  I used to tell them it was because I needed to have the illusion of space.  Well, now what I have is no illusions - it really is space!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment