Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Morning Treasures


Morning walks seem to present some pretty good photo op's.  Here are a few things I noticed and photographed in the morning -


The above photo is just a little "intimate landscape" as photographers sometimes refer to scenes like these.  I happened to look down and saw this lovely little dried grass set up against a colored textured rock.


This photo was taken just at the edge of our property - it's really just dried wild growth (a weed, flower??), but I thought the sort of rusty orange dried bloom was really pretty, especially surrounded by some other much tinier and more delicate dried blooms.  I just couldn't resist!


Not everything is dried out here, tho, even tho it is winter.  As Miki (our German Shepherd) walked along, I stopped to take a photo of one of our neighbor's fence.  I just love the line that this creates, just sort of pointing at the lovely sky.  It creates a nice sense of 3-D.


Technically, this last image wasn't taken during a walk, but it was early in the morning!  I just loved the soft colors, and the wispy clouds.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment