Friday, June 10, 2016

Foto Art Friday - The Photographer

 
Welcome to this week’s “Foto Art Friday”.  This weekend, I am lucky enough to be visiting some good friends in San Diego.  I know I will have some great photo opportunities waiting for me, and that made me think about an image that I captured a couple of years ago.  I was at White Sands National Monument, here in New Mexico, and I saw another photographer positioning himself to capture one of the beautiful sunsets that happen there.  I decided to capture him in the creative moment.  As a sort of tribute to the wonderful photo op this weekend will give me, I decided to make that image the focus of this week’s art piece.  I used some vintage handwriting and music text as a background, and then some brushes found in PhotoShop Elements to add some texture and color.  A simple piece filled with the promise of what more there can be.
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment