Sunday, June 26, 2016

Beach Inhabitants in San Diego
I have always thought that seagulls are such characters, and the ones in San Diego didn’t disappoint! 
Here’s Looking at You
Yep, definitely a character!  I loved this guy, just daring me to come closer to get the shot.  Of course, if I had done that, he would have flown away!  Still, I love the character of this guy!
There’s Always One
These four would pose in perfect alignment until they noticed my camera.  Then, one of them would look up, down or around!  It reminded me of little kids when you want to photograph them!
Flyin’ Free
I watched them carefully, and managed to capture this shot of one of them as they took off just over the surf.  For as corny as they sometimes look on shore, they sure are graceful once airborn.
Flyin’ Free II
I just kept following him with my camera and got him as he soared over the water.  I loved the artistry that they portray when they fly, and the sense of loneliness of this image.
Flyin’ Free III
Now, image doesn’t convey loneliness to me it says freedom..and joy.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment