Thursday, December 24, 2015

Animals Along the Cadiz Sea Wall
Both Jeff and I were surprised by the number of animals that lived alongside all the tourists and residents of Cadiz.  I suppose it probably isn’t all that different from other cities, but somehow, it just entertained me!
Mine!
I can’t remember which animated movie I saw that had seagulls in it (Finding Nemo?), and in the movie, the cry of the seagulls was always “Mine!  Mine! Mine!”.  I couldn’t help but think of this when I saw this one seagull with what looked to be a ball of some sort in his beak. If he could talk, I’m sure he’d be saying “Mine!”.  Of course, if he talked, he’d lose it!
Relaxing Kitty
There was one section of the sea wall that had more cats living between the sea wall and the sea than we could count.  This little guy was close enough for me to capture his image, and smart enough to find some shade to relax in!  Altho it was the beginning of November, it was really summerlike in terms of temperatures – at least, what I think of as summer!
Who Me?
This calico kitty just seemed to like to watch me watching her.  I loved her wide-eyed gaze at me.  I wonder….was I supposed to toss her something to eat?  I doubt it, as I’m sure there was plenty of fish nearby!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment