Sunday, December 13, 2015



A Snowy Winter Morning

I thought I’d take a break from posting about our cruise in order to share this morning’s snowy morning.


Snowy Tops

I took this image from inside the house, having just woke up to snow!  When we went to bed last night, there wasn’t any hint that we’d get snow, altho it was sort of predicted (it was a definite maybe).  I loved the look of these plant tops covered in snow.  I processed this to create a sort of vintage look.

Touch of Color

I took this image looking out from our laundry room window.  I love the tiny touches of color (leaves still hanging onto the branches and the branches themselves).

Interesting Clouds

This cloud formation is different from most that I see here in New Mexico.  I’m not sure what’s happening there, but it’s all behind the mountains.  They are perhaps the storm clouds that are still in northern New Mexico.

Winter Sky

 Here’s another view of the wonderful winter sky we had this morning.  Again, the clouds are sort of behind South Mountain, the bigger mountain closest to our home.  It looks so clear and brisk!

Enjoy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment