Monday, September 22, 2014

Misty Morning Walk

 
This morning, Jeff & I went for a walk with Miki around the airpark.  It was another misty morning.  We've had quite a few of these lately and altho it's different from the norm, they are welcome.  It's nice to have moisture in the air.  This morning, as we walked, we came across some horsey neighbors, Ozzie and Jewel.  I couldn't resist stopping and spending some time shooting them.....
 

As we approached them, I loved the look of them in their corral munching in the mist.  Such a peaceful start to the day.
 
 
Here's a closer view of them with the trees just outside their corral sort of framing them.  This looks like it could be a scene from the Midwest, since the background mountains are hidden in the fog.
 
 
Ah, they've finally noticed me!  I have this feeling they are wondering what I'm holding in front of my face!!  It's a camera, not food!
 
 
Look at them peeking over the top of the fence!  I think they are hoping for treats from me - sorry, little darlings!  I have nothing to eat on me!  What sweet faces!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment