Monday, April 14, 2014

Look Down for the Blooms !!


When we were camping the other weekend, and out for a walk, I noticed some early spring blooms......of course, I had to either look down or actually get down on the ground to capture them!

 
Aren't these pretty white flowers?  I really loved the detail in each and every blossom in this bunch.

 
These tiny little purple blooms are one of my favorites!  They really are super tiny, and I had to get way down to be able to capture them.  How can something so delicate looking be tough enough to survive people trampling over them and the fickleness of springtime weather?

 
I actually got down on the ground to capture these little clover like ground cover blooms.  And, when I got up, I was covered in icky sticklers - ouch !!!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment