Sunday, November 3, 2013

Incredible Sunrise !

On this first sunrise of the autumnal equinox, the sunrise was one of the most spectacular that I've seen here in New Mexico!  Take a look - 


At first, I thought the stormy clouds looked interesting as the sun first began to rise......


As the sun rose more, there was a promise of something more spectacular than usual..... 



I love the contrast of cool mist on the mountain top and fiery clouds.  Adding Jazz, our neighbor's horse, to this calm morning scene makes it just about perfect...
 


I backed out for this shot to capture the enormity of what this very different sunrise looked like, sun against the rolling clouds.....


Here's the last shot, with what I think look like fiery fingers reaching toward the sunrise.  I was truly amazed at this sunrise!
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe Nadine but I know it's true the colors that are present...I've seen them before in the New Mexico Sky...God is a great artists isn't he/she...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely the best artist! All I try to do is capture the greatness!

      Delete