Sunday, October 20, 2013

Christmas in October (ATCs)!



It's Christmas in October!  Or, at least Christmas was the theme for this ATC (Artist Trading Card) swap I just completed! 
 


For all the ATCs I used Christmas carol sheet music as the background.  I then applied torn napkins and some Christmas postage stamps to finish them off.  This first one had Christmas tree ornaments as the theme for the piece.  I really love how the napkins are transparent enough to allow the sheet music to peek thru!
 

What would Christmas be without Frosty?  He's the theme of this second piece.  I have had some Frosty napkins for the past couple of years just waiting for the perfect time - and that was now!

 
Finally, I remember those big poinsettia plants around Christmas, and I thought having a big poinsettia napkin on this ATC would be perfect to remind me of those plants!  If you look closely on the stamp, you'll see that it contains greetings from the USPS, too.
 
Enjoy - catch the holiday spirit early!

No comments:

Post a Comment