Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cloudscape


This morning, as I was getting ready to go into the office, I looked out the window and saw a really pretty sunrise happening, even tho it was a rather cloudy, sort of overcast, morning.  It ended up being a beautiful sunrise.  Check it out -


The above photo is a bit of an abstract, but I just had to take a photo of how the clouds seem to weave in and out of the sunrise pink and blue colors.


This photo sort of drove home the point of how big and lovely the sky is.  I had to include it, just for the perspective!

                                 

I really liked this photo because of the vivid colors of the sunrise against the clouds which were wisping around the mountain.  I especially like the way the clouds seem to hug the mountain on the right, even tho they don't share that same sunrise color.


And, finally, another abstract cloud photo.  Again, I just love the effect of sky in the background, sunrise colors and the clouds in the foreground.  So peaceful. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment