Sunday, October 20, 2013

Misty Driving


One of the days we were camping, we drove around the area surrounding Bandelier National Monument.  It was a sort of misty day, and the further up the mountains we went, the more misty it became....of course, at that point we were driving in the clouds!


We got stuck behind this car just moseying along a dirt road.  After a while, I realized that the car on the road would make a great surreal shot, after I played with it with my HDR (High Dynamic Range) software to get it to look a bit funky.  Here's the fun result!


I couldn't resist taking this image of probably the last bloom of the season.  Because we were doing the cloud driving, there were lovely raindrops on the petals. 


Several years ago, there was a wildfire that tore thru this area.  I really love this image of the floor of the forest because it reflects how resilient Mother Earth can be.
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment