Tuesday, June 2, 2015


Sketches and Blooms of Santo Domingo
Some of the images of the temple made for some really nice photo sketches…..and a nice flower portrait!
Arches – Impasto Sketch
As I said in a previous blog post, I loved the look of the flowers and plants spilling over the arches on the upper floor.  I felt I just had to capture it as a sketch – I may make some note cards of this!
Thru the Doorway
This photo sketch seems to capture what I liked best from this stop on our journey – the arches – the arches, the greenery, the flowers and the feel of the courtyard.
Flowerbox Blooms
Aren’t these so vibrant and beautiful?  When I looked at them, I thought how pretty things are in the spring…..and then I remembered that since we were south of the equator, it was almost winter!  June 21 or 22 would be the first day of winter down here….not that it would feel much like it!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment