Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Inspiration on Carlito Springs Trail

 
There were a few images that just needed a quote to make them complete.  Take a look....
 
Grow
 
I just loved the look of this small twig that had started to grow out of the old, twisted trunk of the pinon tree.  When I saw the quote, I thought it was perfect - it all reminds me of one of my wonderful nieces, Marikate.  She was a very premature little girl, and has had many difficulties to overcome in her life.  But she is our family miracle, and will turn 24 in just a few weeks!

Still Hanging On
 
Walking down the trail, I noticed a tree that still had most of its leaves still hanging on.  As I was perusing thru some quotes, I came across this one and thought it was perfect or this image.  Never give up!

Touch of Spring
 
Sometimes some very pretty treasures can only be seen by looking down.  That was certainly the case with these little beauties!  I can't help but think of how many people missed this wonderful touch of spring because they were looking at the grand vista.  There's beauty everywhere!
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment